The craft fair at the Eagles lodge was a dud

When I say "dud" I don't mean great. The craft fair that the group attended on Saturday, November 23, 2008 was the worst sales we have had yet. I think that after the $10 table fee we netted $2.00 for the whole day. The only sales made were to the reporter from the Lebanon Express.

Did I mention that we are all going to be in the local newspaper? Well I am mentioning it now. Larry is the reporter that is doing a story on our group's efforts. The story might be in the Lebanon Express this coming Wednesday. It will give me an excuse to buy the paper tommorrow. Larry did the interview on Friday the 22nd at the school with all the kids going on the trip. The following day he came to the craft fair to take photos of the group.

Hopefully the article will mention this website and we get lots of visitors.

Our next event will be at Lacomb School on December the 6th. The school has asked us to supply desert for the chili feed they are hosting. I will be making jelly filled cupcakes with whipped cream frosting, Diane will be making brownies. There will also be pies. We will have a table of crafts there as well. Cindee is trying to locate someone willing to donate Christmas trees for the group to sell at Lacomb School on the 6th. If you know of anyone willing to donate trees then just leave a comment below. If you put your contact information in the comment I won't publish it but we will be in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment